Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sisley – a Company that Cares What You Think

… well at least Sisley cares what I think.

But Ageless Beauty is a small niche blog on everything anti-aging, so they probably care what you think as well.

Still I’m quite impressed that a publicist from the company actually contacted me halfway through the story about My Department Store Makeover from Hell in Mexico. She said, “We’re so sorry to hear about your awful experience. What can we do to rectify the situation?”

That has never happened to me before.


If you’ve been following my blog or visiting my website for a while, you know I don’t pull any punches. I give my honest opinion.

Maybelline didn’t contact me when I panned Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Mascara. Neither did Sally Hansen when I wrote about Hard as Nails Hard as Wraps.

Since my chat with the Sisley publicist last night, I’ve already received a bunch of documents for my perusal. I’m most interested in the science behind Sisley’s Phytochemical approach to skincare and especially any clinical study results with controlled before and after images.

So please stay tuned for more info on the Sisley line.

In the meantime, if any of you are Sisley fans or have tried some of the products, please leave your comments below.

The Sisley company is listening.

Tags:
DIY makeover, beautiful at any age, follow Ageless Beauty,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More