Friday, February 4, 2011

Bliss Naked Body Butter Review


Remember in November I told you about my Spa Splurge at Sea?

I’ve never felt so pampered, so I brought a tube of Bliss Naked Body Butter Maximum Moisture Cream home with me.

Not quite the same as having it massaged in by a pro, but I did enjoy using it every day for the past three months. What I liked most, besides the fact that it really moisturizes all day long, is the fact that it glides on like – well – warm butter.

While many heavy gloppy skin lotions are excellent and last all day, they are a bit difficult to get out of the bottle or tube, as well as to apply. With Bliss Naked Body Butter, a little goes a long way.

As for the ingredients, Bliss Naked Body Butter contains:

• Sodium Hyaluronate (my favorite moisturizing ingredient); as well as
• Shea Butter, Coconut and Soy Oil for deep moisturizing action; and
• An antioxidant cocktail of Algae Extract, Vitamins A and E to combat free-radical damage.

Though it didn’t bother me personally, I wish Bliss had left out the Arnica Montana Flower Extract which is a known skin irritant.

Ingredients: Water (aqua), Cocos Nucifera Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Algae Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calluna Vulgaris Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene GLycol, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Carbomer, Ethyl Acetate, Cyclohexane, Propylene Glycol, Diethanolamine

Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More