Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day to All You Ageless Beauties


Put a Family Photo on a Box of Chocolates
I struggled to write a parody of Elizabeth Barrett Browning’s famous poem, but just couldn’t make it work. It was too corny. The rhyming structure wouldn’t allow me to say what is in my heart.

So I decided to literally and simply count the ways that I appreciate all the readers and followers of this blog and the Ageless Beauty website, all the subscribers to our What’s New in Ageless Beauty newsletter and RSS feed, and all the members of The Ageless Beauty (Google Friends) Community.

I appreciate you for:

1. Your Questions which challenge and guide me in editing Ageless Beauty and staying abreast of all things anti-aging;


2. Your comments to this blog letting me know you’ve stopped by;

3. Your readership and return visits, because without them Ageless Beauty would cease to exist (We’re like the tree that falls in the forest. If there is no one to hear it, does it make a sound?);

4. Your expressions of appreciation for help on a skin care regimen or problem, product review, for an article that was helpful to you, for articles you enjoy enough to save or bookmark;

5. Your patronage of our advertisers (They’re the other half of the equation without which we would cease to exist.); and

6. Simply for being there and traveling this journey into a longer healthspan with me.

Wishing you all a very Happy Healthy Beautiful Valentine’s Day,
Jean

Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More