Monday, February 7, 2011

Put a Family Photo on a Box of Chocolates

This is about the coolest gift idea I’ve seen in a long while. I just have to share it with you. I found it while surfing for a Valentine’s gift I could send our mom. We’re in Mexico and she’s in Ohio, so internet shopping is the only way to go.

Put a Family Photo on a Box of Chocolates
Dan’s Chocolates will put a photo you upload to them on the top of a box of chocolates. Mom will be so surprised!

I chose a photo that was taken six years ago when our son joined us from California in a surprise visit to Mom. Now THAT was a surprise!! Mom knew my hubby and I would be there, but when her grandson walked in … I don’t have the words to describe her reaction.

She hadn’t seen him for about 20 years since he’d moved from the east coast to the west. Then after Dad died, Mom moved from the east coast to the Midwest. We just all got so scattered about and everyone was busy with their own lives ... You know how it goes.

“Mama always said, ‘Life is like a box of chocolates. Ya never know what yer gonna get.’”

Forrest Gump

The top row, left to right, is me, Mom, our son, and my hubby.

The bottom row is my hubby’s sister and two of her three girls. Gosh, how time flies! These two are in high school and college now.

You need a large (depending on the size box you order) high resolution photo. The Dan’s Chocolates site provides good directions on the file specs, but it helps to have some photo editing knowledge.

If you want to do this and need any help with the photo, please leave a comment below or use the Contact Us form at The Ageless Beauty website. I’d be more than happy to help :-D

You do know chocolate is a powerful anti-aging food, right? … In moderation, of course.

French Dietray Habits
Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
Dark Chocolate - One of Nature’s Power Foods

Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More