Thursday, February 3, 2011

Putting Together an Anti-Aging Program for Sensitive Skin

[Lori’s question appeared Tuesday.]


My only complaint about the Elizabeth Grant line is the lack of full disclosure of ingredients. I’d be interested to know if the components of Biocollasis™ are clearly revealed in the product package ingredient lists you have.

The Elizabeth Grant ads say Biocollasis is Soluble Collagen, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein and (an unidentified) Tripeptide steeped in purified water. The resulting infused purified water is used as the first ingredient in several of her creams.

Frankly, I would rather have the ingredients themselves to apply to my skin; not the water in which they were steeped. Plus I have no way of knowing whether the peptide has anti-aging potential or is just any old tripeptide they happen to have lying around the lab. LOL.

Once you have your skin under control and have a better idea of what it is reacting to, here’s a series I wrote for Tracy who asked the same question about How to Create an Anti-Aging Skin Care Program from my Top Ten Lists.

Best of luck in your quest.

Regards,
Jean

P.S. Cellex-C High Potency Serum has, as the name suggests, a high concentration of Vitamin C and it’s obviously too much for you. This might be a tip as to what you’re sensitive too. The formula has very few ingredients.

My special note on the product says, “Good for all skin types.” Perhaps I should add, “… except those sensitive to any of the ingredients. But then I’d have to add that comment to every single product on Ageless Beauty!

J

Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More