Monday, February 28, 2011

Reader Feedback on True Radiance

True Radiance A & C SerumHi Jean,

I’d like to give you some feedback.

I bought True Radiance Lineless Eye Cream after reading your review on Ageless Beauty.

I've been using it for four months now and can't say I've seen a huge or dramatic improvement in my dark circles. I still have a bit of a dark rim around the orbital eye area. So still in search of something that will make a bigger difference ...

However, I also bought True Radiance Vitamin Serum with Retinol and Vitamin C. The instructions on the back of the bottle say to use it 2 times a day. This was obviously too much for me.

After about 2 weeks of daily use, the serum burned my skin along the neck line - especially the décolleté. It first went red and I felt a burning sensation. The next day one of the pigmentations I had on my décolleté changed colour just the way an area burned by an iron does. It took about a week to heal - no scarring.

I now only use the Vitamin Serum 2 to 3 times a week rather than 2 times a day.

But I must admit that the hyperpigmentation in general on my face and décolleté have improved significantly. Sun spots on my cheeks are almost invisible. Those on my décolleté are much lighter and clearing.

The active ingredients in Olay Pro-X Repair Lotion with SPF 30 which I’ve been using as my day cream for about 6 months, have also probably helped. This is another product I bought after reading your review.

Long story short, I’ve found some great leads on Ageless Beauty. Some of them work for me and some don’t. We can’t expect miracles, can we? Thank you for the unbiased information you provide. It seems to me that you’re not just pushing one line or what you happen to have in inventory. I like that.

Cheers from,
Elena in the UK

=============================================

Hi Elena,

Thank you very much for the feedback. Your tips on easing into the True Radiance Vitamin Serum are very helpful. In fact, any Retin-A or high concentration Retinol product should be started this way: perhaps twice a week to start; then working up to what your skin tolerates well.

I must say, your results sound impressive.

Regards,
Jean

Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More