Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You’re Unique; Your Skincare Routine Should Be Too

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamHi!

I love your site. I've been searching through it to try and figure out what the best products would be for me to use right now.

I will be 30 in October. I am trying to find products that will help with forehead wrinkles and some fine lines I am getting around the eyes and smile lines.

After reading through the various suggestions you have in Is There a One-Size-Fits-All Anti-Aging Skincare Routine?, I am planning to use the Neutrogena Cleanser and Neutrogena Toner you have suggested.

Is there an SPF lotion (inexpensive drugstore available) you would suggest? Otherwise it looks like you suggest the Neutrogena Ultrasheer Dry Touch SPF 55 used in combination with the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream.

I am wondering if you would suggest (as an almost 30 year old with fine wrinkles) that I start using all of the [additional] things you have suggested on your "one fits all" routine - the Olay Regenerist Serum, Eye Lifting Serum (optional?), … , and Total Effects Anti-Aging Booster Eye Cream and Concealer?

OR do you think some of these might not be necessary right now?

I was wondering if maybe just the Regenerist Serum OR Micro-Sculpting cream could be used. Do you think that would be sufficient? I don't want to start too much too early and I'd like to save on buying all of them if it doesn't seem necessary for me right now.

Thank you for any help!!
Laurie

Come back tomorrow for Jean’s Recommended Adjustments to Laurie’s Skincare Program.

Tags:
Top Ten Anti-Aging Products, cosmeceutical peptides, skin lifting,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More