Friday, February 18, 2011

You’re Unique; Your Skincare Routine Should Be Too


Alpha-HydroxJean,

Laurie again. Thank you SO much for your reply!!

You (and your site :)) are WONDERFUL!! :) I appreciate the help and suggestions so much!!

In reply to your question, I had been wondering about the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF 55 thinking maybe there was an option of a moisturizer with SPF already in it (rather than using the Ultra Sheer along with the Olay Micro-Sculpting).

But I realize now that using both of these is what will give the SPF along with the ingredients suggested. I will be picking some Neutrogena Ultra Sheer up today! :)

Yes, I definitely noticed the PM routine and do have a couple questions for that too. I didn't ask them before because I thought I may be going overboard on questions w/ just the AM :))

I plan to use the same cleanser and toner as suggested for AM.

I was wondering if there is something specific you would suggest for exfoliating (and how often)...I believe you suggest it have Alpha Hydrox?

Is the StriVectin SD what you suggest for a night cream OR the Olay Regenerist Targeted Tone Enhancer OR Neutrogena Visibly Firm Night cream active copper formula?

I wasn't sure if one was for the moisturizing and the others for something else or if I should just choose one of these three. I'm guessing the Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream would be optional to add right now as the other eye creams were for the AM routine.

Thank you again so very much for your help!!!!!
Laurie

Come back tomorrow for Jean’s Answer to Laurie’s P.M. Skincare Question.

Tags:

Top Ten Anti-Aging Products, cosmeceutical peptides, skin lifting,

NEW: 20% off Storewide

Expires 2/21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More