Monday, January 31, 2011

Empress: Midnight



Here is an overview of the first 15 sets in the Empress Collection

Empress Midnight is the 15th color set, marking the halfway point in the 300 piece Empress collection. I wanted to thank you all so much for your kind words, excitement, and sincere interest in this collection. It has meant a great deal to me as I struggle to stay focused. This has been my most labor intensive medallion collection ever! But the reaction has been so overwhelmingly positive that I am trying my absolute best to hold onto all of that encouragement as I face what I estimate to be another 400 hours of labor before the entire Empress collection is finished. To date I have logged 620 hours into this project, and it looks like the finished collection will be an investment of over 1000 hours (equaling 6 months of 40 hour work weeks!). Some days it seems as if there is no end in site! But thanks to you and all of that positive energy, I will keep plugging away. With any luck I will be finished and ready to sell these before spring! Thank you again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More