Monday, January 31, 2011

weekend wardrobe...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Just a few (overexposed) shots of what I wore out and about yesterday afternoon... the sweater was a sweet thrift store find that I scooped up for $3 last year, yet somehow it hadn't seen the light of day until this weekend. It's soft and cozy, plus it's long enough to throw on over leggings and not feel scandalous... always a bonus, right? It reminds me of something my mom would have worn in the late 80s/early 90s, complete with shoulder pads (which I ripped out immediately) and a wicked crest detail. What can I say? Some things just never get old...

Outfit details: sweater and belt- thrifted; Tshirt- Joe Fresh Style; leggings- Aritzia; bag- vintage Liz Claiborne; necklace & ring- Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More