Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Fashion Low-down: BRITT awards 2011

As probably every British person has done this evening, I sat with some friends and had some chocolate and watched the Britt awards! It's a big event in the tv calender, and everybody talks about it for weeks. (who was good live, who mimed, who looked amazing etc) and I couldn't help but analysing the celebrities outfits. I think that at these type of award ceremonies you either get it really wrong or really right!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Eliza Doolittle: Her dress is gorgeous but I think she should have worn shoes to match the bag!
Paloma Faith: I don't like much of what Paloma wears, but I admire how unique she is!
Fearne Cotton: Is looking simple, yet stunning as usual as if she hasn't 'made an effort'
Alesha Dixon: looked so stunning, the dress looks amazing on her and she looks a million dollars!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Avril Lavigne: I'm glad she's come back into the music industry and I quite like her new song, but I am not loving the green streaks in her hair is it wrongly dyed? Her dress looks amazing though!
Jo Wiley: I didn't believe this was Jo wiley at first, she looks so so so so stunning and looks so good in orange! Not many people can pull of bright orange...
Rihanna: What can I say?! She's look amazing and I think she's one of the most gorgeous women in industry today. I love how she manages to suit all hair colours and this dress is just simply stunning and looks as if it was made for her!
Cheryl Cole: What happened to the red hair? The dress is beautiful and she sure can pull of a dress with a slit without looking tarty!

What do you think of this years outfits? Who do you think looked the best on the red carpet?

made by Becca @ http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More