Friday, February 11, 2011

home body...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you may have noticed, I haven't exactly had time to take many outfit pics this week... Life and school somehow manage to throw me off from time to time (go figure), preventing quality (and, well, regular) posting. This week in particular, what with NYFW and all those lucky IFB Conference-going bloggers posting up a storm, has left me feeling guilty for my lack of new content, you know?

So to remedy this, I thought I would post some shots my friend took of me for our photojournalism class... nothing crazy, just a few pics of me kicking around the house. And can you spot the newest addition to my household? That little bundle of kitty love, or "Alexandra McQueen," is always by my side as I blog... how cute is that?

Happy Friday, lovelies! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More