Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How to wear maxi dresses & halterneck dresses

For a lot of you it's sunny weather right now, So I thought i'd post about things i'm loving which are summery! I'm really liking Maxi Dresses right now, especially the print maxi dresses and also the halterneck dresses at Freemans. So I thought i'd inspire you all (with sunny weather) with my favourite maxi dress & halterneck dress picks, and how I think you should wear them!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
AX Paris Lux Border Print Maxi Dress - £15, Melrose Denim Jacket - £49, and studded gladiator sandals - £28.50
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lascana Halterneck dress - £40, Aire Soft Gladiator Sandals - £45, Melrose Drape Cardigan - £28, Chillytime Pendant Necklace - £10

Which is your favourite look? Is this how you would wear a Print Dress or a Halterneck Dress?

made by Becca @ http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More