Sunday, February 20, 2011

NOTD: Bloom "Molly" + Zoya Richelle" French Manicure


So I am continuing my Bloom cavalcade, this this its the retina-burning pink neon "Molly" with a French tip in Zoya "Richelle". This is two coats of each with MegaShine top coat. The camera is struggling with the intensity of "Molly"; it looks more 'normal pink' with a warm touch here. But it is actually a cool, in-your-face pink neon. This neon is very slow to dry, even with quick-dry top coat.... Great, non-chalky, non-streaky finish though! I had some trouble with the French tip as I was not very steady due to my fibromyalgia...


I love crazy French manis - the Angela Fulerton range has some cool combos, but you can easy make up a crazy combination yourself. My fave ever French is my Holographic French, it was done with proper extensions so it's really a proper, long-nailed French :)


What's your perfect French??

1 comments:

Lina-Elvira said...

Surprisingly this is my blog post????? I am not impressed, please remove this immediately.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More