Monday, February 21, 2011

Stay-cation Blues

I can’t believe I am actually saying this but I think I’m suffering from the stay-cation blues. I already miss Caden! Last week was fairly uneventful for Caden and I, we had a few visits with friends, spent afternoons at the library, we did some experimental baking, crafting, goofing off, shopping, going for long walks (one day Caden wore just a T-Shirt), generally being silly, staying up late watching movies, lazing around reading, basically doing nothing all that extraordinary, but it was really good. Now I find I’m having difficulty getting back into the swing of things. However I did enjoy my time back with my beloved Treadmill this morning, our time apart was most detrimental to my waistline! But now it’s time to get serious and get organized! I have paintings to deliver, another auction to prep work for, and another 110 Empress medallions to paint! With any luck, and a lot more caffeine, I hope to present the next Empress set later this afternoon. Wish me luck! In the meantime, I feel compelled to share some photos of one of my favorite reasons to live here, our deer. Stay tuned, cute -n- fuzzy deer are up next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More