Monday, February 14, 2011

To find a foundation

I ran out of foundation a week back. Not feeling too great, I didn't bother with buying a new one. I postponed and then I postponed the postponing. With no foundation, I didn't bother with blush or mascara and suddenly, I was tuning into something that made a wallflower look bright, extravagant and just too much. Plain Jane just isn't me. So, I decided to pick up a new foundation and put my money where my mouth is and go organic. Having seen that the new swedish brand Smashit has gotten good reviews, and was available at Tradera for next to nothing I decided to give it a go. I have yet to have it arrive on my doorstep, but I'm expecting great things from this.

And, I know, I know that it's quite entertaining that a polishaholic is getting giddy over organic makeup but I like to know when I'm meddling with nasty chemicals, ie, nailpolish and Coca Cola Zero. If there's an affordable organic option, I don't see a reason as to why not get it.


(PS: Rosella EcoBeauty has a picture of the foundations if you want to find the one for your complexion)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More