Monday, February 21, 2011

Uh Oh! I BLOG, THEREFORE I AM?



the holiday found me eating my words and bringing out the paints
alita, esto lo hice inspirada en tus hortensias
(ale, i painted this inspired by your hydrangeas)


CREATIVITY PUTS ME IN A MANTRIC STATE

and if you want true inspiration please check put a blog i found through raquel
called art in stitches


this blogging affair can be very addicting and, yes, i spend a few hours a day either composing or checking in with all the blogs i follow or discover anew. yet today i managed to take care of home and family, managed my online shop, ran to the post-office and trader joe's, stopped by the fabric store, visited my friend up the hill, cooked dinner with my daughter and friend up the hill, translated a friend's curriculum vitae into english, so i ergo on many different plains. it's just that i don't like to be idle and i am very blessed to be self employed after many years of re-inventing myself in order to withdraw from "the corporate world". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More