Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weekend Wishlist #001

My blog is about everything to do with fashion that comes into my mind, and well I thought now is the right time to have a regular feature on my blog. I've decided to go for the 'weekend wishlist' so every saturday there will be a list of everything i'm loving right now on the great British High-street!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
One.Moto Rust Cord HotpantsTwo.Miso Butterfly BlouseThree.Warm Camel Vertical Stripes Sleeveless ShirtFour.Dusty Blush Crochet Roll Back Sleeve TeeFive.Soul Cal Deluxe Vintage Crop Top.

These pieces are from Topshop & Republic and i've been loving these for some time now, and when I have the money hopefully i'll be able to purchase A few of these things!
I love the cord hotpants and the butterfly blouse especially, as they are so this season, so on trend and are the kind of items which can be worn next season too.

Which is your favourite of this weekends picks? Do you have any of these items?

made by Becca @ http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More