Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wut?


Spell-checker is your friend. And hey, weight? These aren't good signs of what to come...

Edit: Tried it on and am not pleased; I wouldn't call this a foundation, rather a tinted day-cream. My "Milk" doesn't cover anything and a concealer won't stick to it's rather greasy surface. However, my skin is silky smooth.
This retails for 275 SEK which is $43/£26.70. It's organic. It's locally produced. A foundation for the palest of the pale - Milk. It should be a hit in my book.

What disappoints me the most is that this foundation has been hyped by all the bloggers. Every other blogger has had a Smashit-giveaway and they have all given it raving reviews. Granted, I had high expectations that I guess this foundation could never had lived up to, but in the end, it's mediocre. My last foundation was Max Factor's Xperience Weightless foundation (in Light Ivory) and while I wasn't pleased with that foundation either (too sheer, too greasy, never dries), I still think it was a lot better than this. Harsh but honest and true.
In the next few days I am going to try and use Smashit as a tinted daycream (nothing else underneath nor above) and see if I am more pleased.

This also leaves me wondering about the sincerity of some of those bloggers - why is it that people that purchased the foundation aren't as pleased? Does free get a better review than money withdrawn from the Visa?


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More