Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Topshop American Hotpants

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm loving these shorts right now, i've had my eye on them since summer 2010 and I never got round to buying them. They came back in stock around christmas time on the site and sold out immediately, and to my suprise friday morning, I was browsing the site to find they were back in stock again, so i bought them in a size 10, sadly they are only available in size 16 on the site, and the size 10's are selling for ridiculous prices on ebay!
I'm wearing black opaque tights, white vest top from Topshop and this gorgeous cross ring by Regal Rose!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm loving this ring right now and I love how it covers 2 fingers, and how different it is to a normal ring. And yes yet again i'm in love with Topshop Shorts. Not even sure how many pairs I own now...

made by Becca @ http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More