Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Order Didn’t Come – Now What?

Do you know your rights when a company charges for merchandise you haven’t received?

===========================================

I ordered Meaningful Beauty, and every time I wrote or called, someone told me it was on back order or they would write me saying I would get an e-mail.

Well I don't know where my order is, and I’d like to know when I will get it!

Karen

===========================================

Hi Karen,

You don’t say how long you’ve been patiently waiting, but I guess you wouldn’t be writing to me if it hadn’t been an unreasonable amount of time. If you paid by credit card, contact the credit card company to put the charge into dispute explaining that you haven’t received the merchandise.

They will investigate. That may be sufficient to get your order shipped. If not, the credit card company will most likely refund your money and take action against Meaningful Beauty.

For the future, this article about Dealing with ... Companies When You’re Dissatisfied may be helpful. Though it’s specifically about auto-ship plan abuses, it contains information on your rights whenever you order anything and pay (or are charged) in advance.

Good luck.

Regards,
Jean

Tags: poor customer service, demand your rights, credit card companies can help,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More