[Yesterday, Aylin asked for Jean’s opinion on the Benefits of Caviar in Skincare Products.]There is no published research on any unique benefits of caviar applied to the skin. I suspect that La Prairie includes caviar in its products for the luxury cachet. When I review a La Prairie product, I look elsewhere for unique topical benefits.
Caviar extract is rich in water-binding amino acids (primarily Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Methionine, Lysine, Aspartic Acid, Histidine and Arginine) and also contains natural moisturizing factors EPA and DHA, plus antioxidant Vitamins A, D and E.
In other words, it’s a very good moisturizer/emollient for very dry or wrinkled skin with some antioxidant power to fight free radical damage. Its skin benefits are very similar to those of less costly Avocado Oil.Tags: caviar skin cream, Ageless Beauty website, Ageless Beauty blog , searching for Ageless Beauty , Peter Thomas Roth product reviews, La Prairie review, topical caviar benefits, anti-aging skin care
[Image credits: StockXchng – Avocado by brybs and Caviar by lupico]
Friday, September 3, 2010
Caviar in Skincare Products
3:00 AM
mateng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed
0 comments:
Post a Comment