Aylin loves researching skin care developments as much as I do – and her mum reaps the benefits!Hi Jean,
I’d be interested in your thoughts.
My mum has a fairly simple night routine. She:
• Washes with soap and warm water (She is not really one for using cleansers);
• Uses Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle peel pads 2 or 3 nights a week (but only 3 left and haven't repurchased);
• Applies Peter Thomas Roth Eye Cream; and
• Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Night Cream and that’s it.
In the mornings, she:
• Washes face;
• Applies eye cream;
• Then Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle day with 20 SPF (She is not too fond of the smell of the day cream and it’s almost finished too.)
About her morning routine I was thinking of getting her to use Obagi Pro C 15% just for that extra antioxidant boost also thinking that vitamin C may help even out her skin tone. Remembering she has normal skin and is 58 - oh oops 59 today ;)
So I bought her Olay Pro X Age Repair with SPF 30. She had used this before in the trial kit and was pleased with it. She also doesn’t like to apply too many things one after the other. So a moisturizer and SPF all in one is better for her and I thought SPF 30 would give her better protection from the sun too.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
Aylin
Please come back tomorrow for my Answer to Aylin.
Tags: anti-aging skin care, drugstore skincare bargains, cell communicating ingredients, Top Ten Affordable Anti-Aging Products, anti-aging skincare routine, anti-aging ingredients, award winning anti-aging products, anti-ageing skincare
Friday, October 29, 2010
Anti-Aging Skin Care - a Family Affair
3:00 AM
mateng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed
0 comments:
Post a Comment