Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Good Housekeeping Conducted Impressive Tests to Pick Best Anti-Aging Products

[This report on the First Annual Good Housekeeping Anti-Aging Skin Product Awards started yesterday.]

I wasn’t surprised to find some of my skin anti-aging favorite brands in the GHRI awards list – Peter Thomas Roth, three from Olay, one or two each from L’Oreal, Kinerase, RoC, Vichy, Patricia Wexler, DDF, Avon, Clinique, Chanel, Clarins, Arden, and Dior.

What came as a surprise to me was the number of Boots No7 products that won or placed.

  • Best anti-aging serum – Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum
  • Honorable mention hand cream – Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Hand Cream SPF 15
  • Best instant wrinkle filler – Boots No7 Intensive Line Filler
  • Best at-home peel – Boots No7 Advanced Renewal Anti-ageing Glycolic Peel Kit

When I first reviewed Boots No7 ingredient lists at the time of the line’s product launch, I wasn’t even mildly interested to buy and try Boots No7. I commented, "I looked at all of the No.7 formulas and was disappointed at what I didn’t find."

I need to take another look at the Boots No7 line!


Tags: award winning anti-aging products, first annual anti-aging product awards, anti-ageing skincare,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More