Friday, November 26, 2010

Nuskin or Nu Skin – Is it the Real Deal?


Dear Ageless Beauty;

I would like to order Nuskin Spa and products at your site because I see that you sell at a little less than listed price. I wonder if this is a “Nu Skin” product and is guaranteed by Nu Skin in case the Nuskin Spa (the galvanic machine) is not working properly later or something goes wrong.

Should I send it to your shop or to Nu Skin (in case it is still under warranty)? Also, if I buy the gel and cream with the Galvanic Spa, can I get a discount?

Do you match price with some sellers I see on eBay? Just curious. I’d rather purchase through Amazon.com.

Thank you so much for your kind reply.

Cathy

============================================

Hi Cathy,

You’ve contacted
AgelessBeauty.com. We’re a free online magazine about all things anti-aging. We don’t sell any products, though our advertisers do – just like other beauty magazines.

If you go back to the Amazon sales page for the
Nu Skin Galvanic Spa, you can click on the link to the retailer (also named Ageless Beauty) found in the “Ships from and sold by …” information.

The link will take you to a screen about the seller. In the lower right hand corner under “Seller Help” is a link through which you can “Contact this seller” and send your question to the Nu Skin distributor selling through Amazon.com.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I guess I should be flattered that several companies have copied our name ;-)

Regards,
Jean

(of the original) Ageless Beauty (company)

Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More