Saturday, January 8, 2011

Think You Can't Afford a Baby Quasar or Quasar MD? Think a Bit More.

I recently discovered your website and love it. I found the information on the Baby Quasar very informative and would love to try it but it is a little cost prohibitive right now.

Are you looking for readers to test the product and then blog/review it on your site? If, so I would be interested.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Stacey

=============================================

Hi Stacey,

Happy New Year to you too! I’m so glad you’re enjoying Ageless Beauty.

I wish we had the budget to buy Baby Quasars for all readers who are interested in testing and reviewing the product. Sadly we don’t :- (

The only BQ we have is the one I bought for myself four years ago. I did almost a year’s research and saved up for it. I know what you mean about the cost. Buying a Baby Quasar or Quasar MD is definitely an investment.

I look back and think about all the money I would have had to spend on spa treatments to obtain the results I achieved doing my own treatments at home. Not to mention the time saved in travel, waiting for appointments, etc. …

Now that the spa-strength
Quasar MD is available for consumer purchase, we may see the price of the original Baby Quasar come down a bit. That would be nice.

Since you mention being willing to blog/write about your experience, have you thought about starting your own beauty or anti-aging blog? But think about it - business expenses are generally tax deductible.

(I know – that’s like Santa sending Macy's customers to other stores in "Miracle on 34th Street". Lol.)

Warm regards,
Jean

Quasar MDNOW AVAILABLE: QUASAR MD – 3X more effective than the Baby Quasar for faster treatments and faster results!

If you’d like to read more of my posts (impressions, research studies, and tips on use), just type "Baby Quasar" into the search box on this page.

Here are a few to get you started.

Yes I Still Love My Baby Quasar;
In Search of Ageless Beauty – Redux; and
LED Treatment Best Practices.

Tags: combined LED and EGCG cream reduce wrinkles 10 times faster, skin anti-aging,




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More