Pictured above is an abundance of S.S. Adams prank and magic goodness that I recently received in the mail. It certainly looks like a lot of fun, but it actually means a lot of work for me because it's the makings of a new retailer catalog that I'm about to put together for Adams. Fortunately, thanks to my passion for pranks, the task won't feel as work-ish as it really is.
This is a photo that I wish I could show to the 10-year-old version of myself and say "Someday you'll get to mess around with all this fun stuff.. and get paid for it!" You may be wondering if I get to keep the samples when I'm done with the project. Well, I already have most of this stuff in my personal collection, but I have been known to include various merchandise as part of my fee. One of these days I'll share the story behind how I was blessed with the Adams gig, but right now I've got a catalog to make.
(Oh, and if you're ever in the market for S.S. Adams novelties I recommend F.L. Jerry's online shop for a wide selection of Adams products.)
This is a photo that I wish I could show to the 10-year-old version of myself and say "Someday you'll get to mess around with all this fun stuff.. and get paid for it!" You may be wondering if I get to keep the samples when I'm done with the project. Well, I already have most of this stuff in my personal collection, but I have been known to include various merchandise as part of my fee. One of these days I'll share the story behind how I was blessed with the Adams gig, but right now I've got a catalog to make.
(Oh, and if you're ever in the market for S.S. Adams novelties I recommend F.L. Jerry's online shop for a wide selection of Adams products.)
RSS Feed
4:50 PM
mateng

0 comments:
Post a Comment