Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MAP TO THE LOST ARK

(click to enlarge)

Indecipherable graphics and maddening gameplay never stopped me from joyfully immersing myself in the Raiders of the Lost Ark game for the Atari 2600. Back in my day, we didn't have sissy internet message boards to cry to when we got stuck on a level, or fancy pants gaming manuals to spoon feed us every step of the way. We drew our own! And we liked it!
Presented here is the solution to Raiders which I personally illustrated in 1983. I traded many days and nights of my youth for this information. True fact– the last spanking I ever received from my parents was a punishment for playing Raiders after bedtime. I regret nothing.

(But if vintage hand-drawn video game maps are your thing, there is none better than this Zork I masterwork.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More