Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sharing Perspective - Estes Park

~

I just love this shot that Jono (my seven year old genius photographer) took. He took it of the mountains, through a glass window and a screen. This boy sees neat things through the lens of his camera !!

Photobucket

This next one is my parents.
Nanny and Sabba to Jono.
I love how he doesn't just take photos straight up and down.

Photobucket

Two of my favorite people in the whole world ...
My brother Jimmy and my sister Ellie.

Photobucket

And another on the favorite list ...
My sister Hannah.
Always looking for a kiss from one of us.

Photobucket

Don't you just love the light on this last one ?
Amazing.
Did I mention he is seven ?

Photobucket

This week, I had a chance to speak to his new teacher.
She said he's a great friend to his classmates.
Eager to help other kids when they need it.
He's a hard worker, always well behaved and keeps a good attitude.
She said she never has any trouble with him !

This Mommy's heart is smiling !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More