skip to main |
skip to sidebar

2:15 AM

mateng

- I finally replaced my hot rollers that I could not bring to Australia with me 12 (almost) years ago.
- Our 7 year old son is soaking in a hot bath with a good book. (There will never been any doubt this kid is mine !!)
- Rory had laser eye surgery today. He took his prescribed sleeping pill hours ago. He may wake for dinner. He may not. As much as I'd like to see him, I hope he's able to sleep through the night ...
- We had an amazing weekend away with the whole family:
nine adults
six kids
lots of food, laughter, and sports
time on the beach
plenty of hugs
sleepovers and snoring
a birthday celebrated
fishing and sumo
cousins and aunties and uncles
grandparents and nieces and nephews
brothers and sisters
japanese, american, australian
sunshine
and heaps of it
- I'm off to put the kiddos to bed and make a simple Spaghetti Aliolio dinner for myself ... and enough for Rory ~ just in case.
0 comments:
Post a Comment