Photo © http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/446material_girl1.jpg
BBC describes their new show “Material Girl” as: “Drama about dreams, love, clothes and how we all use them to run away from who we are and towards who we should be.”
The show is about Ali Redcliffe, who’s the assistant of fashion designer Davina Bailey. Ali quits from Davina Bailey and starts her own fashion label. We watch her struggle through all difficulties that come with starting your own label.
I liked the show, although it is full of clichés. I’m not quite sure about Ali Redcliffe, who is supposed to be a designer, but who doesn’t really look like one. Her assistant, on the other hand, is dressed a thousand times better. You almost feel sorry, that she has such a small role, since her clothes are so exciting.
My favourite quote of the show is: “I’ll be Tamara Mellon to your Jimmy Choo”.
“Material Girl”: every Thursday at BBC1 at 20.00, In Belgium at 21.00.
Did you like “Material Girl”? Let me know!
Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00q08s6
The show is about Ali Redcliffe, who’s the assistant of fashion designer Davina Bailey. Ali quits from Davina Bailey and starts her own fashion label. We watch her struggle through all difficulties that come with starting your own label.
I liked the show, although it is full of clichés. I’m not quite sure about Ali Redcliffe, who is supposed to be a designer, but who doesn’t really look like one. Her assistant, on the other hand, is dressed a thousand times better. You almost feel sorry, that she has such a small role, since her clothes are so exciting.
My favourite quote of the show is: “I’ll be Tamara Mellon to your Jimmy Choo”.
“Material Girl”: every Thursday at BBC1 at 20.00, In Belgium at 21.00.
Did you like “Material Girl”? Let me know!
Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00q08s6
I like Davina Bailey's clothes! Always so chic and so theatrical!
RSS Feed
6:59 AM
mateng

0 comments:
Post a Comment