Friday, April 16, 2010

I don't use plumpers, I'm plump as it is

I am at that age where I am supposed to want to look and feel younger. Where I am supposed to act my age, but still pretend I have the skin of a 17 year old. Not just pretend, but pamper, disguise and alter. Make sure that my skintone is even, pores are minimized and all dark spots are taken care of . Everything that proves I am human is to be covered up.

That mentality worries me. What and how I look today is a result of all that has happened until just now. The good and the bad. It's a map, my own private mindmap.

That being said, I don't use anti-wrinkle products and anything that's whitening isn't coming near my skin. Restylane, botox or collagen-filled plumpers, no thank you.
However, if it's something hotpink, turquoise or maybe a nice neon yellow, bring it on and I'll slather it on like it's 1983. Because I honestly feel that cosmetics and skincare should be about having fun and living your own life.

So, once more for the record - this is not a blog where you will ever find info on good anti-aging products because I personally find that to be (pardon my french) complete and utter bollocks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More