Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Sasa Purchases! *teaser*

Hallo there! I just wanna share this quick post cause I’m so happy right now, my Sasa order has arrived safe and sound today! ^^ More details and reviews later ya.. :D

If you have seen my HK trip post, here and here, you’ll understand that Sasa is the beauty heaven for most of us here, haha.. It took about 3 weeks to get here, since I paid for Standard Shipping, but it’s ok la.. Cause it’s so worth to wait! ^^v

DSC03875_resize

Yuhuuu.. What’s in the box?? ^^

DSC03878_resize

It’s my order from Sasa! Tadaaa.. v(^_^)v

DSC03879_resize

HadaLabo Shirojyun Whitening Lotion

DSC03880_resize Suki Eyeliner Cream

DSC03881_resize

Hada Riki Arbutin Essence

DSC03882_resize

Shills Perfect Brightening Makeup Base

DSC03883_resize

Suki Vitamin E Lipgloss

I’ll start making the reviews tomorrow! ^^ Oh dear, so many thing to review.. But it’s okay though, I love it! ^^
See you all at the next post! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More