I have extremely sensitive skin. I have been using a beauty product called Matis, but I now feel at 45 years I need to use an anti-aging product.
I have suffered with severe facial eczema over the years and UV treatment at the hospital helped, even though I realize this is not the ideal treatment. I was desperate at the time to clear my face.
As you may imagine, after a lot of this treatment and topical steroids, my skin is extremely thin and sensitive and reactive. Is there any anti-aging cream I could use?
I have tried facial exercising machines which have made no difference; I feel they are just a gimmick.
Could you kindly give me advice?
Many thanks
Louisa
============================================
Hi Louisa,
Oh my, what you have been through. I agree with you on facial exercises. Read my Analysis of the Pros and Cons of Facial Exercise here.
As I’m sure you know, eczema means that your skin’s barrier function is weak. Creams, lotions and their ingredients soak in further than intended by the formulators. On the other hand, water and natural oils leak out excessively. The result is dry and very reactive skin.
[Jean’s Answer to Louisa will continue tomorrow.]
Tags: anti-aging skincare with eczema, anti-aging skincare, effective ingredients, eczema tips, thin skin care, avoid skin irritants, exfoliation, new collagen
Monday, July 19, 2010
Can Eczema Sufferers Use Anti-Aging Skin Care Products?
3:00 AM
mateng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed
1 comments:
He is a Lecturer and Trainer in Anti Aging Medicine, Whole Body Ozone Therapy, Whole Body Detoxification, Natural Health and Healing.
Hydroxatone Review
Top Anti Wrinkle cream
Post a Comment