Friday, September 24, 2010

Tested: Lush's "Big Blue"





This ballistic contains lemon, lavender and - as you can see on the pictures - seaweed. In the beginning it was quite fun to have the seaweed floating around in the bath, but in the end it's bothering because it can finally end up clogging the drains...
"Big Blue" is nice, but it didn't do anything special to my skin. In fact it hasn't even left a little greasy film on my skin.
I have to be honest: I'm not such a big fan of Lush's ballistics and this one also hasn't convinced to become a fan of them.
I can, on the other hand, advise everyone to use the bubble bars, and to be more specific "The Comforter". I hope you will love it as much as I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More