Sunday, April 18, 2010

Secret Sales: first edition

Looking at the clothes, during the first edition of the Secret Sales, which took place in Ghent. The concept is quite simple: shops team together to sell their left-over products at reduced price, a bit like an outlet.
Brands this time were for women:
*Shoes: Ash, Gucci, Pedro García, Frida, Maliparmi,...
*Clothes: D&G, Just Cavalli, Patricia Pepe, Galliano,...
For men:
* Shoes: D&G, Hugo Boss,...
*Clothes: Paul Smith, Scabal, D&G,...

I think the concept is very good, but they also have to work on the accesory department. All there was of accesories were belts, and me and my boyfriend considered that a bit dissapointing...
You need an invitation to get into the secret sales, and the next edition will be around novemeber.
On the picture, I'm wearing H&M jacket, Baton Rouge pullover, H&M trousers, Palladium shoes and a D&G bag.



I bought these Pedro García cuties!












I also bought his D&G shirt for my boyfriend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More